Monday, July 14, 2008

Bookmark originals







Sometimes you get into a rut even though you love what you do. It is that same old, same old feeling. Each time I go to paint a new item I practice my strokes a little. You might call it a warm up. It is necessary to insure you have loaded your brush right and have the proper amount of paint in the brush. It also makes a difference if you are switching from one medium to another.






For example, I have been doing colored pencil drawings. Now I have just finish an acrylic painting. So I am turning my practice sessions into practice and then pratice my strokes by doing bookmarks for my collection "Bookmarks Originals" For me this is something different to help break up that same old routine. So take a look at some my originals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home