Saturday, November 3, 2007

Seashells




Most of my time is spent painting flowers. Because I live by the World's Most Famous Beach you would think that the beach would be my natural subject. It is hard to capture all the textures and color of the ocean spray, the beach sand and the sky.There are so many hues of color. This year it has caught my attention because we have lost some of the beach due to storms. What a beautiful scene to disappear! Many engineers have been back to the drawing board to find solutions to the disappearing beach. The Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, a seashore scene, and now a series of four seashells have graced my pallettes.






1 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 6:22 PM , Blogger dianeclancy said...

Hi ... I saw about your blog in our Etsy VAST list ... your work is very very lovely!

Your shop is very beautiful too ... I love the colored pencil bird! Here on the blog too.

Peace,

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home